aphrodisiakon:

wee woo wee woo yes hello ma’am this is the characterisation police. step aside. yr under arrest for heavily misinterpreting this character

amazingphil:

Danmander and Philachu

amazingphil:

Danmander and Philachu

ribbu:

there’s a special place in hell reserved just for me

it’s called the throne

jackbarakatofficial:

ALL TIME LOW ARE ONCE AGAIN DOING THE BRA DONATING PROJECT WHERE FOR EVERY BRA THAT GETS THROWN ON STAGE, THEY DONATE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY TO BREAST CANCER. DON’T YOU DARE TELL ME THAT ALL TIME LOW ARE A BAND WHO “DON’T CARE” OR THAT ANY OF THEIR MEMBERS DON’T EITHER BECAUSE THAT IS A HELLA LOT OF MONEY GOING TOWARDS A GREAT CAUSE THANK YOU GOODNIGHT

my hair is a mess and so is my life; that can’t be a coincidence.

my hair is a mess and so is my life; that can’t be a coincidence.

wirrow:

inky gave me these ‘scratch magic’ paper notes and u scratch out a drawing on the black! they’re soo fun :D

wirrow:

inky gave me these ‘scratch magic’ paper notes and u scratch out a drawing on the black! they’re soo fun :D


credit

fallincastiel:

i am bored of tumblr but at the same time i am addicted to tumblr 

lauralittlex:

underdosing:

i feel like i’m being annoying 97% of the time

i AM being annoying 97% of the time and the other 3% i’m asleep

cambriakilgannon:

I would like to order one cuddle please.

unclemother:

*walks into school* actually, no thanks *walks out*

sickforya:

raise your hand if you’re tired and sad and wanna make out with a boy